Want a Closer Look?
Click on the links below to view individual M-Series Hard-Mount Commercial Washer-Extractor models and their specifications.
On-Premise Commercial Washer-Extractors
- E-Series Soft-Mount High-Performance Commercial Washer-Extractors
- MG-Series Hard-Mount High-Performance Commercial
- M-Series Hard-Mount Front-Load Commercial Washer-Extractors
- L-Series Hard-Mount Commercial
- Econ-O-Wash Top-Load
Click on the links below to view articles about a few of our customers' installations.
M-Series Hard-Mount Front-Load Commercial Washers for On-Premise Laundries
Designed to deliver improved energy-efficiency and higher extract speeds than many hard-mount washers on the market, Continental's M-Series Hard-Mount Washer-Extractors save valuable gas, water and electricity. Available in 25-, 40- and 55-pound capacities, the utility savings and compact design of M-Series can significantly boost the productivity of any on-premise or industrial laundry!
- Performance Level - Medium to High
- Cycles – 10- to 16-cycles/day
- G-Force – up to 141 G-force extract,
- Life-Expectancy - Long (10- to 15-years)
- Efficiency - High
- Mounting Type - Hard-Mount
- Installation - Difficult & High Cost (requires concrete foundation, bolt-down and grouting)
- Control Flexibility - 1 Control Option
- Logi Pro Control – 25 modifiable programs
- Price - Low to Medium
Higher Extract Speeds Improve Production and Cut Gas Usage
M-Series Hard-Mount Washer-Extractors deliver higher G-force extract speeds than many other hard-mount washers on the market! They reach maximum extract speeds between 108 and 141 G-force, compared to typical 2-speed hard-mount washers, which reach speeds of 75–90 G-force. Higher extract speeds remove more water from every load—reducing dry-time, cutting gas consumption and improving productivity. Laundry is processed more quickly, using less labor and energy!
Smaller Footprint Design
M-Series Washers occupy less space than most other hard-mount washers, allowing for more machines or larger capacity machines per square foot. The 25-pound capacity model occupies 25 percent less space; the 40-pound model uses 20 percent less space; and the 55-pound capacity model consumes five percent less space than some hard-mount washers with comparable basket capacities. This space-savings enables laundries to keep pace with growing laundry demands while reducing profit-guzzling overhead costs.
Water Conserving Features
M-Series technology delivers superior wash quality using considerably less water than many competitive washers on the market. The machines feature a sump-less design, which saves up to three gallons of water with each fill when compared with machines equipped with an outer tub sump. Advanced engineering also allows M-Series Washers to conserve even more water via the exclusive AquaFall™ system. With AquaFall, water is released into the load through holes in the drum lifters. As the drum turns, the lifters release water from above for better saturation and rinsing using less water and time. Less water used equates to considerable savings in water usage and water heating costs! Continental's AquaMixer™ system also improves wash action by mixing hot and cold water to achieve precise bath temperatures—minimizing hot water consumption.
Quality Construction and Durability
From the rounded cabinet corners to the oversized bearings and quality sealing system, no details were overlooked in the construction of these machines. M-Series Washers feature:
- Durable AISI-304 stainless steel inner and outer drums designed for commercial/industrial use.
- Steel front, side and top panels coated with Continental's unique Titan Steel Finish™ for superior appearance and corrosion resistance.
- An oversized door to allow for easy loading and unloading.
- Heavy-duty, bolt-style hinges to withstand the rigors of constant use.
- All machine components are engineered using as few welds as possible to attain unmatched strength.
- A 5/3-year manufacturer's warranty!
Superior programmability means laundries can properly clean a variety of fabrics and load types depending on specific laundry needs. The highly flexible Logi Pro Control offers 25 individually modifiable programs—each with up to 11 baths, including multiple pre-wash, wash and rinse cycles. Variables within each bath—including wash temperature, water levels, cycle times, rotation and G-force extract speeds—can be individually programmed for maximum efficiency given the load type. Despite their advanced technology, the controls couldn't be simpler to use. Once the programs are set, operators simply select the program number and press start!