Want a Closer Look?
Click on the links below to view individual ExpressWash Energy-Efficient Commercial Washer-Extractor models and their specifications.
- EH020 - 20-pound Capacity Washer
- EH030 - 30-pound Capacity Washer
- EH040 - 40-pound Capacity Washer
- EH055 - 55-pound Capacity Washer
- EH090 - 90-pound Capacity Washer
- Online Energy Analysis
- Why High-Speed Equipment
Makes Good Sense
- Laundries Going Green for More
Profit with High-Speed Washers
- Energy Test Data
Card- & Coin-Operated Washers
- ExpressWash Soft-Mount High-Performance Commercial
- MG-Series Hard-Mount High-
- M-Series Hard-Mount Front-Load Commercial Washer-Extractors
- L-Series Hard-Mount Commercial Washer-Extractors
- Econ-O-Wash Top-Load
Click on the links below to view articles about our customers.
EH030 Card- or Coin-Operated Commercial
ExpressWash 30-pound capacity high-performance commercial washer-extractor.
- Capacity 30 lbs (12.6 kg)
- Cylinder Diameter 24.4 inch (620 mm)
- Cylinder Depth 16.4 inch (416 mm)
- Cylinder Volume 4.4 cu ft (126 dm3)
- Net Weight 758 lbs (344 kg)
- Crated Weight 820 lbs (372 kg)
- Machine Dimensions (WxDxH)31.3 x 34.9 x 52.2 inch
(796 x 887 x 1325 mm)
- Door Opening 12.9 inch (327 mm)
- Floor to Door 20 inch (509 mm)
- Shipping Dimensions (WxDxH) 32.4 x 37.2 x 58.5 inch (823 x 945 x 1485 mm)
- Washing Speed46.5 rpm
- Spin Speeds 46.5/100/400/600/800/1005 rpm
- G-Force 0.75/3/56/125/222/351
- Modified Energy Factor (MEF)* 2.08
- Water Consumption Factor (WCF)* 4.68
- Static Force Transmitted 902 lbs (409 kg)
- Dynamic Force Transmitted 201 lbs (91 kg)
- Frequency of the Dynamic Force 16.7 Hz
- Drain Diameter (gravity drain) 3 inch (76 mm)
- Water Inlets (2) 3/4 inch (19 mm)
- Recommended Water Pressure 30-60 PSI (2-4 bar)
- Water Flow 16 gal/min (60 l/min)
- Motor Power 0.87 kW
* Modified Energy Factor (MEF) measured in cubic feet per kilowatt-hour per cycle. Water Consumption Factor (WCF) measured in gallons per cycle per cubic feet. MEF and WCF statistics are according to DOE test results report by Intertek, an independent testing laboratory, dated February 27, 2007.
** Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation. Contact Continental Girbau for dimensions not shown or for clarification.