Want a Closer Look?
Click on the links below to view individual ExpressWash Energy-Efficient Commercial Washer-Extractor models and their specifications.
- EH020 - 20-pound Capacity Washer
- EH030 - 30-pound Capacity Washer
- EH040 - 40-pound Capacity Washer
- EH055 - 55-pound Capacity Washer
- EH090 - 90-pound Capacity Washer
- Online Energy Analysis
- Why High-Speed Equipment
Makes Good Sense
- Laundries Going Green for More
Profit with High-Speed Washers
- Energy Test Data
Card- & Coin-Operated Washers
- ExpressWash Soft-Mount High-Performance Commercial
- MG-Series Hard-Mount High-
- M-Series Hard-Mount Front-Load Commercial Washer-Extractors
- L-Series Hard-Mount Commercial Washer-Extractors
- Econ-O-Wash Top-Load
Click on the links below to view articles about our customers.
EH055 Card- or Coin-Operated Commercial
ExpressWash 55-pound capacity high-performance commercial washer-extractor.
- Capacity 55 lbs (22.8 kg)
- Cylinder Diameter 29.1 inch (739 mm)
- Cylinder Depth 21 inch (530 mm)
- Cylinder Volume 8.1 cu ft (228 dm3)
- Net Weight 1601 lbs (726 kg)
- Crated Weight 1687 lbs (765 kg)
- Machine Dimensions (WxDxH) 39.4 x 48.8 x 57.9 inch
(1000 x 1240 x 1470 mm)
- Door Opening 15.7 inch (400 mm)
- Floor to Door 21.1 inch (535 mm)
- Shipping Dimensions (WxDxH) 40.4 x 49.4 x 65 inch
(1025 x 1255 x 1650 mm)
- Washing Speed 43 rpm
- Spin Speeds 43/87/330/525/725/920 rpm
- G-force 0.77/3.14/45/114/218/351
- Modified Energy Factor (MEF)* 2.34
- Water Consumption Factor (WCF)* 4.09
- Static Force Transmitted 1854 lbs (841 kg)
- Dynamic Force Transmitted 258 lbs (117 kg)
- Frequency of Dynamic Force 15.3 Hz
- Drain Diameter (gravity drain) 3 inch (76 mm)
- Water Inlets 3/4 inch (19 mm)
- Recommended Water Pressure 30-60 PSI (2-4 bar)
- Water Flow 16 gal/min (60 l/min)
- Motor Power 1.75 kW
* Modified Energy Factor (MEF) measured in cubic feet per kilowatt-hour per cycle. Water Consumption Factor (WCF) measured in gallons per cycle per cubic feet. MEF and WCF statistics are according to DOE test results report by Intertek, an independent testing laboratory, dated August 12, 2009.
** Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation. Contact Continental Girbau for dimensions not shown or for clarification.